Registrations for the 2020-2021 school year has started. Due to ongoing pandemic, whole registration process will be done online only. All the information you need is located on our Parents Page. Here are some important points:
- Fall semester will be virtual education only. We will re-consider our options for the Spring semester to see if it is viable for us to have in person classes in January.
- Fall semester tuition is $80/student. Siblings will get a $10 discount. This fee will be used to cover the cost of the online resources our teachers and students will be using as well as routine costs we incur yearly for Thinkwave, web hosting, etc. Payments must be made online as well.
- Registration is considered incomplete until all four steps are completed as outlined on our Parents Page.
- MAP membership is required.
- Last day to register is Sunday, Aug 30th. It is essential that you register by this date so that we can plan our classes and book orders accordingly. If you try to register after this date, we may not be able guarantee a seat or your child may not have the books ready for the beginning of the school year.
- After registrations are closed, you will receive instructions on how your students have been placed and how to obtain the textbooks.
- It is highly recommended that you download the School App as described on our Parents Page. You can complete registrations and payments via the school app as well.
- First day of classes is scheduled for Sep 13th. See the school calendar on our main page (as well as school app).