We will hold a book sale and ice cream event on Saturday, Sep 12th at 12noon at MAP parking lot. Due to ongoing pandemic, we have to limit the social aspect of our annual event. Here is how the event will take place:
- Families whose last names start with A-B will arrive between 12noon and 12:45pm. Families whose last name start with C-Z will arrive between 12:45pm and 1:30pm.
- When you arrive please park in the lower parking lot and wait in the car.
- A volunteer will lead you to the book sale station
- After you purchase your books, please proceed to the ice cream station with your child to pick your ice cream and leave
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask at all times and maintain social distancing
- Please bring cash or check for your book purchases
- Please check the book list below to find out what books are needed for your students. Then check at home to make sure you don't already have the book.