Our graduation day is scheduled for Sunday, April 11th @11am-1pm. Due to ongoing pandemic this will be an outdoor activity with some restrictions. Parent and guest parking will be limited to the front of the building as shown in green color in the below image. Once you park, you are expected to go to the teachers station in the lower parking lot (shown with purple) to pick your students gifts and report cards as well as tickets for food. Then go to the food truck station in the upper parking lot to pick up your gyro and ice cream using the tickets you picked up in the previous station. Then pick a socially distant area in the lower parking lot or the grass to enjoy your food and socialize with other community members. If you have some picnic chairs at home, please bring them with you. Here are some high level guidelines:
- Please only park in the dedicated areas (teachers and volunteers in the yellow area, guests and parents in the green area)
- Wear a mask and maintain social distancing at all times. When you remove your mask to enjoy your food, please make sure there is at least 6ft between you and others (non-family members.)
- Follow the flow as shown in the image below: pick up your tickets from Teachers station, your food from Food truck station, and enjoy the food in the dining/socializing station.
- When you are done with your food, please properly dispose of all the garbage in the dedicated garbage bins and clean after yourself.
- If it rains, teachers station will be located inside the masjid and we will allow limited number of people inside the masjid at any point. So, follow the instructions of the volunteers.