If you have not registered your child yet, please come at 10am so that you can register them and take the orientation at 10:15am. Parent orientation is mandatory for all parents. If you have registered online and did not take the orientation, please also come before 10:15am so that you can attend the last orientation session.
Finally, all parents are required to sign the required forms before their child can be accepted to school. If you have not signed them yet (e.g., you registered your child online), please do so before the classes start.
Below is the schedule for the first day:
- 10am-10:45am : Late registrations and book sale
- 10:15am: Parent orientation (mandatory)
- 11am - 12pm: First Period (Qur'an)
- 12pm - 12:35pm: Recess and Lunch
- 12:35pm - 1:35pm: Second Period (Islamic Studies)
- 1:35pm - 1:50pm: Assembly
- 1:50pm - 2pm: Zuhr Prayer
- 2pm: Dismissal