- Since our youth group is pretty big this year, they will hold their classes in the masjid. Therefore, masjid will not be available for parents who are waiting for their kids. Please use the social hall for that.
- Zuhr prayer is an essential part of our school schedule, but we have to give up from social distancing requirements to accommodate 100+ students in the masjid at the same time. Therefore, we will hold two separate zuhr prayers this year. The first prayer will be at 1:25pm for older grades (levels 5, 6, 7, and youth group) and the second prayer will be at the usual time (1:35pm) for the younger grades. We ask that older grades leave the masjid area as soon as they are done with the prayers (either go outside or to the social hall) to make room for the younger grades. All teachers are required to accompany their students throughout the prayer.
- We will not have assembly this semester for the same reason
- We will still hold lunch and recess as before, but we will serve the lunch in the school building for those classes located in the school building. Youth group and level 5 will use the social hall for lunch. Lunch is the only time students are allowed to remove their masks. Therefore, we ask them to keep their distances while eating.
- Here is the new school schedule:
- 10:55am : students and teachers report to the classrooms
- 11am - 12pm: First period (Qur’an)
- 12pm- 12:35pm: Lunch and recess
- 12:35pm - 1:35pm: Second period (Islamic studies)
- 1:25pm: Zuhr prayer for Grades 5, 6, 7, and Youth Group
- 1:35pm: Zuhr prayer for Grades KG, 1, 2, 3, 4
- 1:45pm: School is dismissed
Due to ongoing pandemic, we will implement the following changes: