Marshall Elementary School Gym
5135 Wexford Run Road
Wexford, PA 15090
- 10:45am - 11:00am: Arrivals and Forming Huddles
- 1100am - 11:15am : Qur'an
- 11:15am - 11:30am : Islamic Studies
- 11:30am - 12:15pm: Seerah Olympic Competition
- 12:15pm - 1:00pm: Organized play/sports
- 1:00pm - 1:15pm: Dhur Prayer
- 1:15pm - 1:30pm: Medal Ceremony, cleanup and dismissal
- Please arrive no later than 10:45am so that we can form the huddles (study circles) before the first class at 11am.
- Please come prepared for the dhur prayer. We want to minimize the use of school facilities for performing wudu.
- Please ensure your child is well-prepared for the Seerah competition. Study materials can be downloaded from here.
- Bring some balls (e.g., basketball, volleyball, soccer) if you have any. In the last part of the school, we will play team sports.
- Since most of the activities will involve playing games and sports, please dress accordingly. Wear sneakers and comfortable clothing for these activities while observing school dress code.
- No lunch/food will be served. Please ensure your child eats a full breakfast before coming to the gym.